After a wonderful indoor market season, the Plant Chicago Farmers Market is moving back outdoors starting Saturday, June 4! We’ve got lots of exciting things planned for our second summer season at The Plant, including weekly cooking demonstrations, family activities, music, and an expanded vendor lineup.
We are also excited to announce our Rotating Community Table, new this summer. This market booth will provide a space for new urban farms, community gardens, and urban agriculture organizations to participate for one Saturday over the summer. This is a great opportunity to get the word out about your work, gain market experience, and network with other urban agricultural initiatives. Please note that, if selling products, you are only able to accept donations at the Rotating Community Table. If you are interested, please fill out the brief application here.
- Every Saturday June 4 – September 10
- 10am – 2pm
- The Plant, 1400 W 46th St. Chicago, IL 60609
- Cash, Credit/Debit, and Illinois Link accepted.
- Illinois Link dollars doubled up to $25 per market.
Summer Market Vendors
Farm & Food
- Chestnut & Grace
- Chicago Native Farm Yard
- Faith’s Farm (every other Saturday starting June 4)
- Four Letter Word Coffee
- John Bailey Honey & Preserves
- New Magnolia Garden Center
- Plant Chicago
- Pleasant House Bakery/Pleasant House Bread
- Rumi Spice
- SAP: Syrup & Provisions
- Ste. Martaen
- Temo’s Tamales (every first Saturday of the month)
- The Chunky Scones
- The Tiny Vegan
- The Urban Canopy
- AV Bead Designs
- Bee Smooth Body Butter
- Bodega 18
- Bugambilia Bolsa
- Fall But Once
- Lotus Farms
- Made A Mano by Yesica E Morfin
- Sarah’s Sprouts
- Thunder Moon Studios
- Verdant Matter
Stay tuned on the blog and our Facebook page for more updates about our farmers market, workshops, tours, and other summer happenings at Plant Chicago!