Plant Chicago Farmers Market accepts the Illinois Link card and matches Link purchases up to $25 per person, per market.
Farm & Value Added Products
- Cedillo’s Fresh Produce
- Pixie Dust Salts
- The Urban Canopy
- Chestnut & Grace Gourmet Dog Food
- Sitka Salmon Shares
- Carmen Glenn Farms
- Tuanis Chocolate
- New Magnolia Garden Center
- Mindful Baking
- Tubby’s Taste
- Pleasant House Pub pies & pizza
- Four Letter Word Burgazada Coffee available in Plant Chicago’s Farmstand
- Plant Power Plates
- Whiner Beer Company
Handmade Jewelry, Art, Housewares, Etc.
- Ballion Design
- Corazón Mixteco
- Energia del Corazon Cosmico / I Am Love Prosperity & Crystals
- Tarot by Laura Gonzalez
- Vintage Jewelry from Niki
- Soap Junkii
Available in Plant Chicago’s Farmstand
- Bike a Bee
- Rumi Spice
- ARIZE Kombucha
- 4 Letter Word Coffee
- Great American Cheese Collection
- Fresh eggs from Plant Chicago’s chickens
family friendly activities at the market
- Learn more from the Forest Preserve of Cook County and Shedd Aquarium, they will be tabling throughout the market
- Cradles to Crayons Chicago will be hosting a donation drive for gently used/new kids supplies
- Bubbly Dynamics will offer guided tours of The Plant at 11:30 am and 2 pm.
- Plant Chicago’s aquaponic farm will be open to the public and free to visit from 12 pm until 2 pm.
- Cooking demonstration using products from the market at 12:30 pm
- Is Anything Real? workshop from 3-4:30 pm ($10)
- Stop by our kids table to participate in a market scavenger hunt!