There are so many potent remedies we can make from simple ingredients found in our kitchen cabinets and at the grocery store. Join us to learn how to harvest the medicinal power in common foods and herbs like garlic, ginger, sage and thyme…virtually!
Here’s what to expect:
- During this virtual class, Instructor Carly Feldmeier will demonstrate recipes from start to finish and be available to answer questions after the demonstration portion of the workshop.
- If you would like to participate in the live crafting, a list of ingredients you will need is included below. If you do not have all the ingredients, that’s okay! Participate with the ingredients you have. The recipes are easily modified.
- We will send you the recipes we will be creating together.
- We will join in a live video where we will be going over each remedy step-by-step, talking about the healing properties of each food and herb as we create.
- At the end of the class you will have four homemade, herbal remedies completed!
Join this fun event to learn how we can support and protect our bodies during this time!
Please note that this is a virtual class. Attendees will receive a link to access the live class 2 hours before it begins.
If you want to follow along with the recipes at home, you’ll need the items listed below:
- Two, 3-in knobs of ginger
- 2 1/2 cup honey
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 head garlic
- 1 lemon
- 3-in knob horseradish root
- 1 package fresh thyme
- Black pepper
- 1 jalapeno
- 4 cups apple cider vinegar, with the “mother” if accessible
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 c alcohol (optional)
- Cutting board
- Measuring cup
- Two-quart glass jar, or two smaller jars (old peanut butter jars, olive jars, old mason jars with tops)
- Two pieces of wax or parchment
- Two small pots
- Small 2 oz jar or small spray bottle
- Coffee filter
- Cookie sheet or plate
- 8 oz jar or similar glass container
About the Instructor
Carly Feldmeier, of Nurturing through Nature, is a holistic nutritionist and personal chef in the Chicago area. She is passionate about creating healthy relationships with medicinal foods and connecting people with the healing power of Nature.
No refunds will be given for this class. If you purchase a ticket and are not able to tune in when the workshop is live, we will share a recording along with any slides and resources shared during the class.