Plant Chicago Farmers Market accepts the Illinois Link card and matches Link purchases up to $25 per person, per market.
Farm & Value Added Products
- Bike a Bee
- Cedillo’s Fresh Produce
- Pixie Dust Salts
- The Urban Canopy
- Chestnut & Grace Gourmet Dog Food
- Sitka Salmon Shares
- Carmen Glenn Farms
- No Denial Foods
- Mindful Baking
- Pleasant House Pub pies & pizza
- Tuanis Chocolate
- Four Letter Word Burgazada Coffee available in Plant Chicago’s Farmstand
- Plant Power Plates
Handmade Jewelry, Art, Housewares, Etc.
- Ballion Design
- Corazón Mixteco
- Energia del Corazon Cosmico / I Am Love Prosperity & Crystals
- Tarot by Laura Gonzalez
- Made a Mano by Yesica Morfin
- Vintage Jewelry from Niki
family friendly activities at the market
- Learn more from the Forest Preserve of Cook County, they will be tabling throughout the market
- Join Food for Change Chicago at 11am for a workshop on how to Cook with Essential Oils.Tickets can be purchased here.
- Bubbly Dynamics will offer guided tours of The Plant at 11:30am and 2pm.
- Plant Chicago’s aquaponic farm will be open to the public and free to visit from 12pm until 2pm.
- Learn how to make Vegan Pozole at 12:30pm
- At 3pm the Shedd Aquarium will be hosting a workshop on Rising Up Against Plastic. Registration for this event is full.