Our winter farmers market is back! Support your favorite local producers and enjoy local food, drinks, art, and fun! We’ll have pay what you can yoga, kids activities, a cooking demo, and other educational opportunities.
Credit/Debit, Cash, Link, and Senior Coupons are all accepted at the market. Link and Senior Coupons are matched dollar for dollar up to $25 per market, thanks to funding from Experimental Station. Learn more about using SNAP funds/Illinois Link card at our market.
- The Urban Canopy
- Faiths Farm
- New Magnolia
- Salad Bowl Creations
- Quarter Mile Sauce Runnin Hot
- Soap Junkii
- Chestnut and Grace
- Niki’s Vintage Jewelry
Family Friendly Programs at the market
- Learn more from the Food and Water Watch Midwest, they will be tabling throughout the market talking about their current campaigns.
- Food & Water Watch is working to make water service in Chicago affordable and accessible for everyone, and will be tabling at the market to share information about the campaign. Sign a petition at the market, learn about the fight for affordable water here.
- Cooking demonstration using products from the market at 12:30 pm
- The Back of the Yards Library will be staffing our kids table! We will have story time at 12pm and a market craft and scavenger hunt!
Check back in the coming weeks for more information on vendors and programming.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Fill out our application here!