Plant Chicago Farmers Market accepts the Illinois Link card and matches Link purchases up to $25 per person, per market.
Farm & Value Added Products
- Bike a Bee
- Cedillo’s Fresh Produce
- Faith’s Farm
- New Magnolia Garden Center Inc.
- Pixie Dust Salts
- Quarter Mile Sauce Runnin Hot Jdkkbk INC.
- Star Farm Chicago
- The Urban Canopy
- Chestnut & Grace Gourmet Dog Food
- Sitka Salmon Shares
- No Denial Foods
- Salad Bowl Creations , Inc.
- Tubby’s Taste
- Pleasant House Pub pies & pizza
- Temo’s Tamales
- Tuanis Chocolate
- Four Letter Word Burgazada Coffee available in Plant Chicago’s Farmstand
- PlantPowerPlates Juices
Handmade Jewelry, Art, Housewares, Etc.
- Corazón Mixteco
- Energia del Corazon Cosmico / I Am Love Prosperity & Crystals
- Made a Mano. by Yesica E. Morfin
- Niki’s Vintage Jewelry
- Tarot by Laura Gonzalez
family friendly activities at the market
- Violinist Chuck Bontrager of the Chicago Sinfonietta will be performing in the Whiner Beer Company taproom from 11:30am to 12:30pm.
- Join Kombuchade for a kombucha and gut health workshop after the market, at 3pm. Tickets available here.
- Girl Scouts from Hamline Elementary will showcase their native pollinator projects. Native bee houses will be available for donation.
- Plant Chicago’s aquaponic farm will be open to the public and free to visit from 12pm until 2pm.
- Bubbly Dynamics will offer guided tours of The Plant at 11:30am and 2pm.